The Calm Before the Storm

Friday, November 15, 2013

We have a crazy weekend ahead of us, with my best friends wedding (where I am honored to be standing as Matron of Honor.) Tonight is the rehearsal dinner and Roman will be joining us, then tomorrow the wedding festivities will be commencing bright and early. I don't spend much time away from my little guy, so it's nice to get a breather, but also makes me miss him so, so much. Fortunately, my parents are coming up to stay with us so I know he will be in the best of hands.

I figured we would do an early breakfast date and a little walking around the Homegoods plaza to relax before the whirl wind weekend takes ahold of us. 



I hope everyone has a great weekend! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger