The Stroller Diaries - The Children's Museum of Pittsburgh

Friday, November 1, 2013

love, love, love taking Roman to museums. We get cabin fever easily and walking the mall isn't very stimulating for the little guy. Normally, we do our outings before lunch, during the week where we can stroll around at our own pace and Roman can either nap or people watch. 

This week we visited the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh for the first time. I still have a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that Roman can actually interact and enjoy exhibits here. I was afraid he would still be too little but he LOVED it. It was really nice going on a week day because there was hardly anyone there making it easy for him to play on exhibits that may have been a little old for him. 













My best suggestion is to bring lots of sani-hand wipes (I'm still a germ-a-phob) and snacks if it's an actual museum where they have to stay in their stroller. 

I can't wait to visit the Carnegie Science center soon, but I promised Michael I would wait for him. For years we have wanted to go, but didn't want to be the childless creepers there. 

In other news, it's finally November and what I consider the beginning of the holiday season. This month I am going to be busy revamping some of our old Christmas decorations to make them toddler proof.... Nothing says Merry Christmas like ornament hooks, electrical wires and broken glass ornaments. 

How do you baby proof for the holidays??



1 comment:

  1. looks so fun! I love the children's museum here in Houston - amazing what they have for little ones!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger