Around the House

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

We are finally completely decorated inside and out and ready for Christmas... Minus the fact that we still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do, and gift wrapping, and we have yet to meet Santa.... 

Here are a few snap shots of our halls decked. Mostly everything is either old, and repurposed or homemade, but feel free to shoot me an email if you would like to know where anything is from. 





Kitchen island


My solution for all of my fragile, favorite ornaments that I was too scared to put on the tree this year. 


The round ball ornaments with the curled paper were made for me by my best friend... They are made from our wedding invitation and save the date. Best gift ever. 

Entry hall


Our deer head in our bedroom.


Romans teepee even got decked. 


The wire basket is for our Christmas cards... Totally dropped the ball on creativity here. 



Our spring to do list includes painting the awful green, red and lavender walls that we did 5 years ago when we bought the house... Not really sure what we were thinking but we now have to keep Christmas decorations somewhat neutral. 

That really was a picture overload but here are a few more of my little guy playing by the trees at Trax farms while I picked out my doughnuts yesterday... 



That little guy just loves life.... Though who doesn't when doughnuts are involved? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger