Gift Wrap Fun

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This past week has been jam packed with gift giving, so to keep on trend, I finally finished up wrapping all of our presents! We still have a tiny bit of shopping left to do but here is a peek at our presents this year! I incorporated some of our homemade tree decorations in to our gift wrapping and I am loving the results! 


I feel like our Christmas to-do list is still a mile long! The holiday season with a toddler is filled with both magic and a good helping a chaos. Mama could use a spiked hot cocoa right about now! 

Xo, Amy 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute and sweet idea! I love your son's name - how old is he? My daughter is nearing 14 months and this has been such an exciting Christmas season so far :) Toddlers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am sooo tempted to unwrap all of the presents and then re-wrap them in this style! Totally saving this idea for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to wrap my gifts like these! I don't know where to find it however. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger