Our Morning Downtown

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pittsburgh is such a great city, and during the holidays it is even better. We spent our morning yesterday checking out all the beautiful Christmas trees and decorations downtown. 

I loved the PPG tree and my not one, but two rounds of hot chocolate. 



Roman loved looking at the gingerbread houses, like mother like son. 


We also walked down to the USS Building to see the giant nativity. It is the only nationally authorized nativity by the Vatican. So beautiful.  


And lastly, a selfie of Roman and I to prove to him that I am the one that always brought him to he fun stuff :) 


I love these dates with my little guy... If only Michael could be off every day to join us. We definitely missed him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger