Secret Santa Part II

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I was thrilled when 4moms wanted to partner up with our secret Santa plans this year. They are by far the coolest company ever! 

I grew up in a town, about an hour south of Pittsburgh. My sister still lives there, where she is a social worker. She has some amazing clients who are so kind and always looking to help others, even when they could really use a break themselves. I knew immediately that I wanted to secret Santa one of her families. I was thrilled to be able gift the 4moms mamaRoo and spout cover (which I LOVE - check out my review here) to a sweet single mother of an infant, who I'm sure could use a break. Being a mom is so hard, and not having someone to share the work with would be so tough. I hope this brightens her holiday season and also gives her some well deserved silence, even if only for a few minutes. 

Here are a few pictures of Roman delivering the gifts to my gorgeous sister at her office. Due to hipaa privacy, this is truly going to stay a secret Santa but I am so thrilled to hopefully make her clients day and hear their reaction!


The fun didn't stop there. 4moms also sent us a Breeze playard to gift. (See, best company ever.) We ended up taking it to the Light of Life women's shelter along with several laundry baskets filled with school supplies, baby products, cleaning supplies, and toiletries. The volunteers were so over joyed at the sight of the Breeze and the one volunteer actually opened it on the spot to show off the one hand open and close. 


Spending this last week delivering donations has been so fun and really gave me a new perspective on the Christmas season. A huge thank you to the 4moms team for adding the wow factor to our deliveries! 

^^Roman is over all the shopping that isn't for him. 


How do you plan on giving back this holiday season?! Visit 4moms Facebook page HERE for your chance to play secret Santa to a friend! 

Also, check out the 4moms website HERE and make sure to watch all the videos for their products, they are the best part! 

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful! This just made me all warm and fuzzy. Kudos to you and to 4Moms for being such a generous company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing people give back for the holidays! Your son is adorable by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger