Introducing the 4moms rockAroo!

Monday, January 27, 2014

It's been no secret that we LOVE all of our 4moms products... And this month they released a brand new swing called the rockAroo! 
 

This will absolutely be on my wish list when we have baby #2, many, many, months from now. Roman loved his swing as an infant, but I hated how large it was and how odd it looked in our living room. It was also way too bulky to move from room to room as needed. Having a baby is the best experience ever, but being able to keep the clutter under control is also very important, especially if you have more than one munchkin. The rockAroo is so compact and has such a stylish design, just like the rest of their product line. Check out the rockAroo HERE... And visit their Facebook page HERE where they are giving away a rockAroo a day and you can enter to win one of your very own! 

Now, if they will only hurry up with the car seat that installs itself and I will finally be on board to have another baby... Is that awful!?

You can also check out my reviews of the breeze play yard which we still use every day when I shower, the spout cover, and the origami stroller

Happy Monday friends!

1 comment:

  1. I've entered almost everyday! Waiting patiently to win ;) I think my time is running out

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger