Odds and Ends

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Odds and ends 

Blogging has been such a great experience so far. The sense of community and support have been outstanding and I am grateful for all the friends I've made so far along the way. 


Last year I loved following along with Erinn from Strawberry Swing and Other Things blog Girl Mom series, and when I saw Elizabeth from Chasin' Mason was carrying it on for us boy moms, I had to jump on board. Head over to her page HERE to read my post from yesterday on being a boy mom to my little monkey. 

I also wanted to share a picture from my best friends wedding from back in November. I forgot to have Michael take pictures so here is one of the photographers photos of us gals. 

 
The first three girls from the left have been my very best friends forever... And all three of them got married this past year! It's been a crazy but fun year! 

Finally, here is a picture of my little helper yesterday painting. He kept trying to climb on the ladder while I was on it, so I stood behind him to spot and he was able to climb to the very top unassisted. Glad I learned that while I was standing right there supervising.


The living room is officially white. It took over 3 coats. I am going to have to touch up spots today once I give it full inspection in daylight. Michael decorated our fireplace nook last night with cute baby. 


And one more of our billy goat... 



This week has been so busy with chores and house projects. We are welcoming the weekend with open arms! Hopefully you all are doing the same! 

5 comments:

  1. Aw, so glad you enjoyed the 'girl' series even though you have cute little Roman. Love your guest post! So glad Elizabeth was able to carry on for the boy mamas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erinn! Its always nice to see what other moms are doing

      Delete
  2. He is so handsome!!!! Xo

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for contributing to the boy mom series! I loved hearing all about your little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger