Filled With Love

Saturday, February 15, 2014

We had such a wonderful day yesterday. I put off all the house chores and focused on relaxing and having fun with my little guy. We started off by going to breakfast where Roman tried chocolate for the first time. We split Nutella banana french toast and as you can see, he quite enjoyed. Then we spent the rest of the day playing and napping until it was time for Michael to get home. I also finally succeeded in baby proofing our DVD player and cable box which was definitely the downfall of Romans day. He loved pressing the buttons and opening and closing the DVD player doors which drove me insane. Once Michael got home, we headed out to dinner. My very favorite food is Chipolte (which is a love shared by both Michael and Roman.) We had the best day and Roman was in the best mood the whole day (something very hit or miss in the world of a toddler.) Have a great weekend friends! I look forward to carrying my chocolate diet over into the next two days! 













4 comments:

  1. I love your blog design and your little guy is so cute:) that heart jumper is to die!! precious.

    sarahrunyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore him with every ounce of my being. I miss seeing more of him! & you have a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures I love her smile :)

    Catherine Vargas
    Vintage Girls
    www.vindiebaby.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger