The day we almost came home with a(nother) cat...

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What started as a quick stop to pick up cat food for my beloved bexley.... Quickly turned into a lesson to never, ever go to the pet store alone with Roman or else expect to come home to a Zoo one day. Usually I can walk right past the cats for adoption because I know if I slow down and read their stories that I will become attached and end up the lady with 30 cats. (Fun story, that's how it ended up with Bexley. I went during my lunch break to just "look" and went home with a beautiful but mean feral cat and a very angry ex boyfriend.) Roman is animal crazy just like Michael and I.... As soon as he saw the cats in cages he freaked. He especially loved the tabby... She was so friendly to him and he was even able to kiss her through the gate. How do you not come home with such a sweet cat!? I promptly called Michael, from the store and asked if we had room for another cat. He said yes, as long as we got rid of bexley. Son of a... 



Bexley is curled up in the office and sweet kitty is still at the store :( hopefully soon to be adopted by a sweet family. 

Afterwards we visited target where we got the best $5 toy ever. I could have cared less about these eggs when I was little but Roman played with them for a good 30 minutes... 


He even cooked me up some eggs...



Then 5 minutes later I turned around to this... Boy has got some mad tornado skills. 

^^ Not sure why he ends up pantsless every day. 

Hopefully Michael comes around to the idea of another cat.... I mean honestly.... I am sweeping up pet hair daily like its my job (it is) so what is one more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger